Kyle, my brother Tim, and I are leaving Wednesday to go to New York for 3 days and Connecticut for 3 days. We are so excited!!
We fly into New York Wednesday night and are staying with Dustin, Kyle's brother, for a few days. I'm sure we'll see some of the tourist sights around New York and check out a bunch of great places. We can't wait! Kyle and Tim have never been to the top of the Empire State Building and I can't wait to show them the amazing view!
Friday around lunchtime, Tim and I are catching the train to Connecticut where my older brother, Matt is picking us up and taking us on a tour of the ESPN headquarters!! Kyle is going to miss this because he and Dustin aren't coming to Connecticut until Saturday. It's going to be so neat to see the ESPN studios and see where they broadcast!
We will be in Connecticut until Monday afternoon when all 3 of us fly home. I'm sure Matt has some fun things lined up to see and do around the East Coast. I can't wait to check out his new house he just recently bought. I'm the only one in my family that has not been to the East Coast to visit Matt since he moved up there and can't wait to go! I hear it is absolutely beautiful all year long. Matt also mentioned that this is berry season - I hope we get to pick some fresh berries!
We fly into New York Wednesday night and are staying with Dustin, Kyle's brother, for a few days. I'm sure we'll see some of the tourist sights around New York and check out a bunch of great places. We can't wait! Kyle and Tim have never been to the top of the Empire State Building and I can't wait to show them the amazing view!
Friday around lunchtime, Tim and I are catching the train to Connecticut where my older brother, Matt is picking us up and taking us on a tour of the ESPN headquarters!! Kyle is going to miss this because he and Dustin aren't coming to Connecticut until Saturday. It's going to be so neat to see the ESPN studios and see where they broadcast!
We will be in Connecticut until Monday afternoon when all 3 of us fly home. I'm sure Matt has some fun things lined up to see and do around the East Coast. I can't wait to check out his new house he just recently bought. I'm the only one in my family that has not been to the East Coast to visit Matt since he moved up there and can't wait to go! I hear it is absolutely beautiful all year long. Matt also mentioned that this is berry season - I hope we get to pick some fresh berries!

No comments:
Post a Comment